BIG SALE! There’s just three days left to register for this weekend’s Maram workshops — mostly botanical-themed on Saturday, and mostly dad-themed on Sunday. A few of these are low enrollment, so if they don’t fill today, I’m afraid we’ll need to cancel those. So if you’re thinking of registering, don’t wait!
I’ll be teaching a workshop on botanical art (bookmarks / cards / poetry collages), and one on Sri Lankan cocktails and appetizers from my new cookbook!
We’re also offering:
– Alexa basic coding
– intro to 3D printing (make a personalized keychain!)
– wet-felted flowers
– botanical jewelry and soaps
– two writing workshops (personal essay and science fiction)
– and a building jam (that last is for dads and their kids, some freeform fun!)
We’re offering TWO BIG DISCOUNTS right now:
– 50% off a workshop if you take our 2-3 minute survey — we’re trying to figure out how to better promote and bring people out to our events, and could really use your help!
– Bring a friend — two for the price of one! Sign up two people for a workshop, and use the 50% discount code on both of them. This is a great way to try out our workshops and get a feel for what they’re like. Making is more fun with friends. 🙂
Here’s the survey: https://forms.gle/LWYdYg7j36fgpwtg9
Here’s the discount code: Maramdiscount
Buy tickets for this weekend here: https://www.eventcombo.com/o/maram-makerspace-organizer-333…
(And as always, Maram is a non-profit, extending the joy of making throughout the community. We have additional discounts and full scholarships available; if cost is a barrier to entry, please let us know, and we’d love to offer you one of the additional discounts / scholarships.)